For all concrete projects, simple or complex, residential or commercial, infra or industrial, a highly informative 3D model delivers a whole lot of benefits throughout the ‘design’ process.
With Tekla software you can go “a step-ahead” to use the 3D model for your ‘construction’ as well. It gives you ‘Real’ benefits by reducing your wastage, avoiding wrong placing of bars, scheduling formwork, coordinating with a rebar fabricator and to track the progress during concrete pouring.
In this webinar we will demonstrate:
- How a basic sales model not only gets you your quantity take-offs, but allows you to win tenders as well.
- How coordinating with your engineer, rebar fabricator or steel guy can be painless.
- How models can be used on site to visualize progress and pour status.
By joining this webinar you will:
Learn the “Real benefits of concrete modelling” and how easy it is to create an accurate project model, complete with rebar and formwork. Understand how your model:
- Drives fast and accurate material quantity take-off for better estimates.
- Helps validate schedule and improves production planning.
- Automatically produces the required reports.
- Ensures everything fits before you build it.
Who should join this webinar?
- Developers / Owners
- Tender Quantity Estimators
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance
- Construction planners
- Project Management consultants
- Project / Site Managers
For more information contact – firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone – 022 6138 7777