Ambuja Neotia Group, one of the most prominent and respected corporate houses headquartered in Kolkata with its forte in real estate and forays into hospitality, healthcare and education, is dedicated to building facilities to make a difference in the way people live. With projects growing from eastern India to PAN India, the group is contributing to provide delight through realty spaces with special emphasis on designs and aesthetics.
For its real estate business, the group needed an integrated scalable IT platform to enable standardized and automated operations, enhanced monitoring, fast and reliable reporting, and better resource utilization to reduce costs, increase customer delight and manage project execution efficiently. Having decided that new age ERP solutions would be integrated part of the business transformation, Ambuja Neotia narrowed down on the SAP@ERP and selected implementing partner Highbar Technologies.
The company’s top objectives for business transformation:
- Migration from traditional ERP system to SAP ERP system leading to uniform operations across all functions & projects
- Standardize and automate operations, enhance monitoring, and increase the efficiency of reporting, resource, and real estate project management
- Control project quality and costs through indexing and benchmarking
- Rental Space Management
Implementation was successfully carried out, the first in Eastern India, in Real Estate industry sphere, following the approved SAP standards interalia identifying the critical business areas, mapping right solutions with real estate industry best practices. Effective Change management was carried out involving top management of the group which smoothened the process implementation.
Now it has control over project and contractor management, faster billing cycles, better material reconciliation, and less waste. Effective planning and project management is streamlining everything from inventory to procurement to rental space management, helping reduce costs and allowing Ambuja Neotia Group to pass on the efficiency gains and benefits to its customers.
The Key benefits:
- Effective planning and project management
- Norm-based project budgeting and control
- System linked quality indexing and benchmarking, for tighter quality control and cost reductions
- Efficient Mall Management & Billing process leading to quantifiable savings
“With SAP and Highbar we started the project with an audacious dream, part of which has been realized and our journey to excel continues”.
Harshavardhan Neotia, Chairman, Ambuja Neotia Group