Bauma China, the International Trade Fair for Construction Machinery, Building Material Machines, Construction Vehicles and Equipment will be taking place from 25 to 28 November 2014 in the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC).
2,718 exhibitors from 38 countries and around 180,000 trade visitors from 141 countries: Bauma China set new records again in 2012. But the international industry gathering is not just convincing because of its remarkable numbers across the board. The quality of its exhibitors and visitors is also impressive.
Whether it comes to innovations or tried-and-tested technologies – thanks to its extensive range of products and services, Bauma China is the leading exhibition in Asia that serves all of the industry‘s decision-makers.
All around construction sites
- Construction vehicles
- Earth-moving machines
- Road construction and maintenance equipment
- Pipe & cable laying equipment & tools
- Lifting appliances and conveyors
- Construction equipment, tools and special systems
- Handling and processing concrete and mortar at construction sites
- Formwork and scaffoldings
- Site installations
Extraction and processing of raw materials
- Machines for extraction of raw materials
- Handling of raw materials
- Mineral processing (incl. coke oven equipment)
Production of building materials
- Manufacture of cement, lime and gypsum compounds for building materials
- Machines and systems for producing concrete, concrete products and pre-fabricated components
- Machines and plants for producing asphalt
- Machines and plants for producing pre-mixed dry mortar, plaster, screed and building supply store products
- Machines and plants for producing lime sandstone and building products using power plant residue (fly ash, slag)
- Building material handling and packaging plant
Component and service suppliers
- Transmission engineering, fluid technology and power generation units
- Accessories and wear parts
- Test, measurement and process control engineering
- Communication and navigation
- Job safety
All the international key players present their machines and products at bauma China. 93 percent of all visitors here are decision-makers who are looking specifically for new solutions: CEOs, managers, investors and buyers from around the world—and of course from Asia’s major growth markets in particular.
Highlight of the tour:
Visit to 36 kms Sea Link Bridge between Shanghai and Ningbo.
Visit to Construction Sites or Projects
Educative visit to Construction Sites and outstanding Projects, will also be arranged for the benefit of Inorbit’s participants.
Further details can be obtained from Mr. Om Prakash – Director, InORBIT Tours Pvt. Ltd., who has been organising visits since 36 years -Tel: 022 24229281 email: email@example.com