India’s leading live and media events company is proud to present to you, Real Estate Rendezvous– Architects, Builders and Consultants Meet, taking place on the 8th & 9th of December at the Vivanta by Taj, Bengaluru. The Summit will host privately invited 150 high level dignitaries, VIP’s from Real Estate Developer Community, International Architects, Consultants and related stakeholders. Featuring High Level Keynotes, Panels and International Case Studies, discussing the current and future Development Strategies & Sustainable Projects in South India, attending delegates will also witness the latest Technological Innovations in Construction & Infrastructure presented by some of the World Renowned Solution providers attending this forum.
To download the complete event brochure here: http://bit.ly/1sc2aZ3
This Summit Aims To:
- Provide an ideal platform to share your vision and showcase the immense progress and prosperity the industry is bestowed with.
- Gather up to 200 industry leaders and experts discussing the future of real estate and the value generation through the induction of REIT’s.
- Explore and promote the latest mega projects, strategies and expansion opportunities in south India and development of smarter and green zones
- Highlight the benefits of the Indian Real Estate Industry to attract investments
- Translate the market’s growing needs into worthwhile business opportunities
This closed door initiative will provide an excellent opportunity to attending delegates to have a peek into South India’s real estate arena and also issue a corporate dossier inculcating market intelligence.
- Secure 1-2-1 meetings: Fast track your sales cycle by accessing decision makers first.
- Panel Discussion: Our refreshing format actively encourages brainstorming and sharing of ideas and insights.
- Networking & Gala Night: Unrivalled networking via cocktail dinners, speed geeking sessions et all that maximises face time with your key clients.
- Educate Buyers about your product line: Acquire the latest insider knowledge and advice on buyer behaviour/ buying cycle.
- Exclusive Media Coverage: Profile your company and standout from your competitors.
- To discuss underlying issues in implementing and monitoring sustainable urban development projects
- To find way around to turn excruciatingly slow pace of Residential & Commercial project developments at the ground level
- To explore new potential areas in order to provide financial assistance for development of projects
- Discover insights on implementing best practices delivered directly from the industry moguls
- Multiple cross sector and cross region case studies to analyse various scenarios and methods
GET ANSWERS TO
- Where does India stand in terms of expertise of innovation and improve design and construction standards?
- What efforts must Indian stakeholders undertake to develop or collaborate with international companies to get expertise?
- What sectors and cities will offer the most exciting growth opportunities in 2014-15?
- What is the real estate offer for corporate end users like?
- What is the right mix of users and most successful formats for a commercial Project?
For Sponsorship and Speaking Opportunities Contact or for Attending as a Delegate Contact: